Enrolment Applications will be taken for new Junior Infants for Autumn 2017 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 17th, 18th and 19th of January 2017 between 9.30am and 1.00pm each day.
Applications are NOT on a "first come first place" basis.
The parent(s) / guardian(s) of each applicant should call personally to the school - Full details of items required when making an application are as follows:
- Original Birth Certificate / Adoption Certificate (photocopies are not acceptable).
- In the case of Catholic children, an original Baptismal Certificate is also required.
- Gas or Electricity Bill (no less than 3 months old).
- Child's PPSN - (Available by telephoning the Department of Social & Family Affairs on 01-7043281 and quoting mother’s PPSN.)
- The name, address, and telephone number, of a local person/persons who, should the parents be unavailable, would be available to take charge of the pupil. Occasions on which this might arise would be such as; pupil becoming ill, accidents, injuries, emergency closing, etc (Please make such arrangements with person delegated before giving the above details).
- If your child has any special educational needs please supply most recent reports/assessments etc.
Application Forms are NOT available in advance of calling to the school.
Please note closing date for completed application forms is 31st January 2017.
The school catchment area is the Parish of St. Finian, River Valley. Places are offered strictly in accordance with our enrolment policy.
Click below to view current Enrolment Policy.